Europe & Russia Tues: South
Asia Wed: East
S.E. Asia & Pacific
Frid: South America Sat: Central & North America Please join me in praying for one part of the world each day:
Jesus, today please bless the people of Europe & Russia
Monday July 23, 2012 Daily Blog John W Previous 2012 blogs
a long but happy day:
* 8.15am at Jordan met up with four people from Shanghai Diocese (two of them were here this time
last year)...took them (like last year) to my 9.30 Chinese Mass at Chi Fu. Offered them chance to say a few words
at start of Mass, and leader told congregation they were friends of Archbishop Ma (now under house arrest)...and asked
prayers for him
At 11.30 English Mass at Pok Fu Lam....a man was received into Catholic Church
(+ Sacrament of Confirmation).
After Mass...prayers with some people with special needs
* Home at 1.20 for sandwich and watermelon lunch (temperature around 33 degrees). Read and rest.
* 3pm Prayer gathering at Yau Ma Tei church for sick people....a beautiful, energising experience
* 6pm gathering for special guests at YMT - see this photo report
* Home to do email and website homework before bed. No trouble going to sleep!
I feel sorry for people who have a boring day!
week's "Foreigner in Hong Kong" in today's Ming Pao newspaper can
be accessed, with recording, here any time,
and can be accessed at Ming Pao's website here, from midday today HK time to mid-evening tonight HK time.
The title of this week's article is "Please sit next to me!"
English editorial in the Ming Pao newspaper (HK),
"National Education and the Two Systems"
and my recording of same,
can be accessed here from midday HK time June 4 to mid-evening HK time June 4
23rd off the month,
Jesus please bless
the people of Guangxi
(Please join me in praying for one part of China each day of the month)
My Bible Plan for today = Please join me in using these readings for courage and wisdom for each day
Thank you for a prayer
*** Cheap International Phone Calls ***